Monday, April 28, 2014

My mother visiting my brother and sister after 10 months

The song I have been able to make because of the beautiful composition Glace of dust by Luigi Rubino. 

That composition really made me able to pour my heart out to describe my mothers sorrow and pain and how she wishes this nightmare to stop. Every one please share this with the world no mother or child should be forced to go through this and the worst part is that its all for the social money system of Sweden. 


Lyrics 

I never begged
I never screamed more
I never shouted out 
I never asked for anything 

Stop
Please
Stop

Don't go
Don't you leave
I wanna keep you
I need you 
I am the veins and you're the blood running out 

Stop
Please
Be silent 
Be quiet
You're on each blade 
You're on each blade now



No comments:

Post a Comment